Pangkalan Bekalan Kemaman Sdn. Bhd. (69363-D)
Pangkalan Bekalan Kemaman Sdn. Bhd. owns and operates Kemaman Supply Base (KSB), the leading petroleum supply base on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. KSB is an all-weather port due to the natural shelter and the 850-meter breakwater built as protection from the seasonal north easterly and south easterly winds. Its 360-meter quay with a depth of 8.0 meters enables it to receive 5-6 supply vessels at any given time. All these berthing facilities are dedicated for the specialized use of the supply vessels and the oil and gas related cargo traffic. The whole of KSB is an area licensed under the Customs Act 1967 as a customs bonded area (Section 65), and manufacturing warehouse (Section 65A). As a result, this free tax facility is a value-added bonus to support the manufacturing companies operating at KSB.
Awards and certification:
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Berthing quay (360 meters with a depth of 8.0 meters which can receive 5-6 vessels at any given time) and a twin finger jetty providing additional berthing facilities to lay-up 2 additional supply vessels.
- Rental of office space housed within 3 administration office blocks of 2621, 2771 and 2660 sqms each respectively.
- 40 units general warehouse offering 102,603 sqm space including a 3567 sqm specialised chemical warehouse.
- 2 unit explosive bunker
- Cargo Handling equipment comprising 22 units mobile cranes, 48 units forklifts, 27 units prime movers, 27 units trailers, 1 unit pole trailer and 2 units low-loader:
- Bunkering facilities
- Silos (2000 cubic meters) for blending storage and transfer mud materials, e.g.
barites,bentonites and cement.
- Supply of potable water.
- 24 hours security services (auxiliary police)
- Liquid Mud Plant (LMP)
Pangkalan Bekalan Kemaman Sdn. Bhd.
P.O. Box 64, 24007 Kemaman
Terengganu Darul Iman
Telephone Number: 609-8631566 / 609-8631668
Fax Number: 609-8631716
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org